When students are in high school, they have a lot going on in their minds. By writing creatively, they can put these ideas into creative form. Below are some examples of the topics they could work on:
- Provide an account of a character’s day in a society without technology.
- Imagine waking up one morning to discover that your best friend has switched bodies with you. What happens after that?
- Describe a place that has special value to you in your descriptive essay.
- Describe a group of people stuck on a desolate island in your story.
- Imagine being capable of changing one historical event by traveling back in time. What and why would you change?